PDA

View Full Version : Mp 10 wes ?

reefer roman
01/29/2014, 08:14 AM
My mp 10 is making noise on the wetside. It is less than one year old. Took it apart and there is a white square piece that I believe is making the noise. It is located on the bottom of the ceramic shaft. Is this piece supposed to come loose or should it be attached to main body

thegrun
01/29/2014, 09:05 AM
It should be attached to the main body. I believe it is a silicone pad to reduce friction with the impeller. Are there any calcium deposits on the shaft or inside the impeller?

Spyderturbo007
01/29/2014, 10:17 AM
My mp 10 is making noise on the wetside. It is less than one year old. Took it apart and there is a white square piece that I believe is making the noise. It is located on the bottom of the ceramic shaft. Is this piece supposed to come loose or should it be attached to main body

Are you referring to the square washer at the base of the shaft? If so, then they are removable and not permanently attached. I'm not sure why that would be making noise though since it's recessed.

reefer roman
01/29/2014, 11:49 AM
It is the square washer. I had pulled it apart and that piece doesnt seem to stay in the recessed place where it sits. Everything looks perfect and I do clean them about every other month and they still look like brand new. I haven't never had the white washer come apart where it sits though.

reefer roman
01/29/2014, 01:44 PM
I have solved my problem. Took apart and set it back in place and it seems to be working perfectly. Thanks