PDA

View Full Version : touch controler Q.

Gino555
02/09/2014, 09:00 PM
Hi,guys what kind of wireless adapter are U using for New touch controller.
I try to play today with one, but then I found that my adapter working only with PC ( not with TV, not Players ).........only PC. Tnank You. If possible give me a link please. Tnx again.

nickjj
02/10/2014, 12:07 PM
I'm using the Ethernet port on the touch controller haven't needed the wifi capability yet.

Aquatronica has a list of a few usb wifi adapters if you look at the software download area for the ACQ140 touch controller on their website. Make sure you are running version 2.5.7 of the firmware.

Gino555
02/10/2014, 03:37 PM
What do U think . Can I upgrade the Unit without PC ( just with WIFI connection)? And I order WIFI adapter from the List (AQ site). Thanks.

nickjj
02/11/2014, 11:49 AM
You don't need a wifi or Ethernet Network connection on the touch controller to upgrade the unit.

The touch controller's latest software can be downloaded from the Aquatronica website and then copied to a USB memory key or an SD memory card on your pc. The touch controller has an interface port for both types of memory cards. Just make sure you erase the memory card and copy only the setup file to the root of the drive of the memory device.

Once the USB or SD memory device is attached to the touch controller do an update from the Overview menu.

There is an instruction manual on the AQ website download area that explains this in detail.