PDA

View Full Version : Collectors Choice: What happened?

tannersmith2000
02/11/2014, 10:06 AM
Ok so I am a big BlueZoo fan. I have bought lots of livestock from BZA and mostly from the Collectors Choice sections (WYSIWYG). What happened to the large selection of fish and SPS coral colonies you all used to carry? I miss the old days of buying gorgeous SPS colonies from you all.

BlueZooAquatics
02/11/2014, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the question. Well, honestly, Collector's Choice is still there but right now we are dealing with an extreme amount of back logged animals because we have not been able to ship normally for weeks due to terrible weather in most areas. The weather has created a log jam in our systems so until we can ease that pressure, we are using the CC tanks to house people's animals while they wait for better weather. As soon as we can clear this back log, CC will return to normal and trust us, we have big plans for this year. Some of you may know this but July 4th, 2014 will mark our 10 year anniversary so to celebrate, we are going to be bringing in coral, inverts and some fish that will blow everyone's mind. Stay tuned for that and stay warm out there.

tannersmith2000
02/11/2014, 07:46 PM
Exciting. Can't wait

GrindingNemo
03/15/2014, 03:06 PM
Good to hear. I had been wondering the same thing.

shifty51008
03/15/2014, 09:53 PM
Some of you may know this but July 4th, 2014 will mark our 10 year anniversary so to celebrate, we are going to be bringing in coral, inverts and some fish that will blow everyone's mind. Stay tuned for that and stay warm out there.

looks like I need to start saving up :D hopefully you get some nice clowns so I can expand my breeding setup.

and congrats on the 10 years.:celeb3: