PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on Reef keeper..?

Kona26
02/16/2014, 11:51 AM
I am looking into getting a reef keeper and am wanting to know what other people are using. I am a moderate reefer and my tank is only going to get more complex....I am not going to be a super reefer. So some of the 800 keepers may not be for me...I would like to be able to know what my perams are doing. Along with being able to control my pumps / lights...looks like most to that. -- Do they make one that shows you your nitrates...sal....amm..temp..ect..?

thanks

matty0206
02/16/2014, 01:10 PM
My advice having owned both a Reefkeeper and Apex would be to buy an Apex. If you are pretty computer savvy, you might like the ReefAngel. In my opinion Digital Aquatics products lack good monitoring and customer service and are not very expandable. They are also not Mac compatible if that is an issue, it was for me.

Are you on our local forum for Portland?

Kona26
02/16/2014, 01:45 PM
no....I have looked for forums in my area but I have not found them...i would like to get some info on good lfs and maybe a place where I can go and check out other peoples set ups. I try to get as much info as I can on here but I am for a visual person.