PDA

View Full Version : New All In One Build

ravin01
02/17/2014, 03:03 PM
I'm looking for advise. My recent tank developed a massive leak. I am having a tank built.

It will be an all in one. The display area will be 23.5" Width by 23.5" Length x 20 " heights. The filtration area will have a Cad Lights PLS 100 skimmer (rated to 100 gallons) and a Cad Lights BR-1 for a bio pellet reactor. The intake chamber should have room for sponges and a bag of Calcium and GFO.

Some of the existing equipment I will use with the aquarium is an Apex Junior Controller, Vortech MP40 power head, a Coral Life UV Sterilizer, and the lighting is a Kessil 350w.

I had an Innovative Marine 38 Nuvo which the front cracked while I was standing there. A 1 inch crack developed and then the whole tank began to spill out onto the floor. I was able to save much of the water, rocks, and fish. The corals are at a local fish store. (Not the one I purchased the Nuvo 38)

I have limited space. It is a bar top which is 2 feet wide and 8 feet long. I have an auto top off on the floor behind the bar.

Innovative Marine has offered to replace the tank in a month....? Think I'm going to sell it.... What a piece of junk.

Thoughts?