PDA

View Full Version : Shipping to Washington, D.C.

Newms118
02/19/2014, 12:25 PM
Im planning on ordering the package in a week or so and wanted to know if i can get some more specifics on the shipping and package pick up. I plan on having the shipment sent to Reagan National, and wanted to know what carriers are typically used to fly to this airport so that I can try and locate the cargo pickup location a head of time. Also, are weekends available for shipping and does the shipping process usually take one day or is it an overnight shipment?

Thanks

liverock
02/19/2014, 01:46 PM
Im planning on ordering the package in a week or so and wanted to know if i can get some more specifics on the shipping and package pick up. I plan on having the shipment sent to Reagan National, and wanted to know what carriers are typically used to fly to this airport so that I can try and locate the cargo pickup location a head of time. Also, are weekends available for shipping and does the shipping process usually take one day or is it an overnight shipment?

Thanks

No worries, I take care of all of that for you...in fact have a shipment going to DCA tomorrow...just let me know on the order from in the comments area if you want a morning...or after work pick up time......and I will make it happen for you!

Will be delta airlines, or southwest depending on the time of pick up...as I always send it for the best travel time!

weekends work for morning pick ups...as they close early weekends...

IAD also woks for your area....

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :):):):)