PDA

View Full Version : Bluezoo Aquatics is bad news

joesil
02/21/2014, 11:58 AM
Ordered $1,000 worth of fish. First shipment was fine. Second shipment was riddled with Ich and I dint notice it until it was too late... Nuked my tank... 9 fish left in a 20 long Quarantine tank getting copper treatments. Flame angel that they sent me was smaller than described but it was healthy until the second group of fish were put in... Flame angel is not doing well... I will be down to 8 fish after today.

BlueZooAquatics
02/21/2014, 12:18 PM
Thank you for letting us know and welcome to Reef Central.

I am quite positive we can help you out if you were to give us a call or email our customer service department at [email protected]

We look forward to working with you in this situation.

Take care.

joesil
02/21/2014, 06:19 PM
I did that and you were kind enough to refund my money for the one fish... after you required me to send photo's ... but then you asked for more photo's... like I was keeping the dead fish on ice for an autopsy... anyway I am down to 8 fish now and they are in a qt tank.. and 2 days ripping down my 180 and the loss of many other creatures and fish that were purchased from you... want pictures of the flame angel along with several others??? that just died??? ..... thanks for the refund...

mchud
02/21/2014, 07:39 PM
Did you qt these fish before introducing to your 180? If not then it was your fault not there's. Blue Zoo has always been great with helping and I am sure they will do their best to help you. But it is our responsibility to make sure what we put in our tanks are healthy and happy. Good luck.

BlueZooAquatics
02/24/2014, 10:43 AM
Thans for the update. If you can, email [email protected] with your order number and reference this thread here. It is a little difficult to tell from your posts what exactly is going on with your account but we would still like to help.

Take care.

falconut
02/24/2014, 11:03 AM
I did that and you were kind enough to refund my money for the one fish... after you required me to send photo's ... but then you asked for more photo's... like I was keeping the dead fish on ice for an autopsy... anyway I am down to 8 fish now and they are in a qt tank.. and 2 days ripping down my 180 and the loss of many other creatures and fish that were purchased from you... want pictures of the flame angel along with several others??? that just died??? ..... thanks for the refund...

Not to be rude, but I believe most places want you to send photos and some even say not to discard the bodies until directed to do so.

BlueZooAquatics
02/24/2014, 12:46 PM
Yes, we do have a written policy both on the site as well as in the literature provided with each order stating that any losses would need to be saved until instructed to discard them. We are not sure if that is what the OP is referring to though. In fact we are still relatively unclear as to best help this individual because they have not contacted us directly yet.

But thank you for the post falconut, we appreciate it.

Crimson
03/02/2014, 09:06 PM
I have a feeling the OP doesn't really know what they are doing. Why would you put 9 fish in a 20 gallon QT? They should test people before you're allowed in this hobby.

Edit: When you tear down your 180 keep it down.

jennmac415
03/02/2014, 09:18 PM
Not to fuel the fire, but if you look at the OP profile it says they've been in the hobby 3 months. ..why would anyone be putting $1000 worth of fish in a 3 month old tank anyway?

Aquat
03/02/2014, 10:09 PM
I have a feeling the OP doesn't really know what they are doing. Why would you put 9 fish in a 20 gallon QT?

Was thinking the same thing

saltfishguy18
03/02/2014, 11:04 PM
was thinking the same thing

+1

unze
03/03/2014, 03:13 AM
At the end of the day fish should be quarantined , most fish carry diseases and can live with it, but when stressed the disease can take over.

Reefer54
03/03/2014, 03:20 AM
To the OP, ALWAYS keep any and all livestock until the seller tells you they dont need it. you have plastic bags laying around.

and research, research, research before you spend any more money.