PDA

View Full Version : I am ready to order!!!

mrlimpitfish
02/28/2014, 08:48 AM
Hello,

My name is Andre and I have been saving for sometime to be able to afford one of your water change systems. Today is the big day. I am going to place my order and I wanted to introduce myself. I just joined as a paid member. I look forward to working with you.

GenesisReefSys
02/28/2014, 08:59 AM
Hi Andre,

Welcome aboard! I look forward to helping you.

I'm sure you will be very pleased with your purchase and the quality of the systems. Plus, you'll LOVE the convenience and benefits they provide.

We'll get your systems out right away - and when you receive them please feel free to email us directly via the contact page on our website with any questions you might have.

Have a great day,
Kevin

mrlimpitfish
02/28/2014, 10:07 AM
Thank you Kevin. It is a pleasure to meet you.

mrlimpitfish
02/28/2014, 12:05 PM
Hey Kevin,

Are you guys having web site troubles? I have been on two different computers and both times the site is really struggling to load.

GenesisReefSys
02/28/2014, 12:24 PM
Hi Andre,

It's probably running a bit slow right now. There is some maintenance being performed.

It should be running quickly again soon.

Have a great day,
Kevin

mrlimpitfish
02/28/2014, 12:52 PM
The order is placed and I have my order number and confirmation, thank you. I am a member on WAMAS as well and I don't think a lot of us in that group use this system so I will be posting a thread about my order and the equipment installation. Here's hoping some more business comes your way. What is the usual travel time for your cheapest shipping? I am chomping at the bit if you can't tell...lol

GenesisReefSys
02/28/2014, 12:58 PM
Hi Andre,

We've received your order (thank you!!!), and shipping to your location usually takes about two business days. Therefore, look for your system to arrive early-to-mid week next week.

Thanks again!

Have a great day,
Kevin

echoreef
02/28/2014, 01:49 PM
Hi Andre,

I just installed the Genesis Renew Pro this week. I was telling the local reefers that it was one of the best investment made on my 350 gallon system. Auto water change everyday without me lifting a finger. More time to enjoy your tank and less time doing water changes.

GenesisReefSys
02/28/2014, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the kind words, echoreef!

mrlimpitfish
03/06/2014, 01:46 PM
Hey Kevin,

I got my Renew Pro yesterday and it is all set-up and working. I am in the process of finishing my thread on WAMAS ( Washington Area Marine Aquarium Society) and when I am done I will send you the link. Thank you for a wonderful product and incredible service. I will be in touch if I have any troubles and when I am ready to purchase the ATO.

GenesisReefSys
03/06/2014, 06:42 PM
Hi Andre,

Glad to hear it is already up and running. Please do send the link to your build thread - we'd love to see it.

Thank you for the kind words, and if you have any questions at all please let me know.

Have a great evening!
Kevin

mrlimpitfish
03/10/2014, 03:10 PM
This thing is GREAT!!! I am blown away. Much gratitude to Genesis Reef Systems for your brilliance.

GenesisReefSys
03/10/2014, 06:00 PM
Thanks, Andre! It's been a pleasure doing business with you, and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Have a great evening,
Kevin