PDA

View Full Version : So Happy!

Tamarae
03/13/2014, 04:27 PM
This is my first coral order and I chose Vivid Aquariums to be my supplier. The anticipation was huge as I opened the box. I found everything warm and very well packed. I floated, dripped and dipped the new inhabitants and placed them in my tank. They're starting to open even with just the night lights on. Several of the specimens were bigger than I expected for them to be (based on what I've seen as far as prices for blah/common species at my LFS). I cannot wait to see them all grow and thrive. I just wanted to share my positive experience with everyone else here :celeb3:

Thank you so much, Vivid Aquariums. I'll be back.

lwhite37
03/29/2014, 07:59 AM
Thanks for sharing. I have been looking into vivid aquariums for my first corals as well so glad to hear the good feedback. Are things still going well? What did you order? Any pics

Tamarae
03/29/2014, 10:27 PM
I am still totally thrilled. So much so, in fact that I placed a second order and it was stellar as well. No corals have died, all are thriving and in the couple of weeks they've been in the tank the zoa frags have grown new polyps. The other corals I bought are slower growers but they are happy. It's a good thing I have to order online. If I were close enough to buy in person I would be broke. Lol.