PDA

View Full Version : First Order

WGT1014
03/20/2014, 05:02 PM
I received my first order from Vivid Aquariums yesterday and I have to say I'm very impressed. The corals actually looked better in person than on the website. The torch and zoas opened almost immediately after going into my tank. The Blood Red Discosoma Mushroom looks great and even though I bought 1, I got 3 instead. 3 of the 4 fish I got are doing very well. Had an issue with 1 fish and emailed them and it was taken care of almost immediately. Thanks Dave and the rest of the crew. I will, without a doubt, buy from Vivid again.

micgloth18
02/14/2016, 05:47 PM
I have ordered from them twice. The corals i bought were as follows: Pink Stylophora ( way bigger than expected), purple/blue stylophora, a purple bullseye mushroom ( didn't ship well got a refund), two sexy shrimp ( one did a few days after being in the tank), 3 mushroom ricordia pack, strawbery acropora ( i killed it), Kryptonite candy cane coral, zoanthids, purple tip frogspawn ( has grown another head on it) aussie duncan ( got another head on it) and my all time favorite australian golden torch coral. they have basically stocked my tank and I live in Virginia lol! literally across the country.