PDA

View Full Version : Deltec

xabo
03/20/2014, 08:05 PM
Has anyone dumped their Deltec equipment yet? If so, what are you using?

moondoggy4
03/20/2014, 10:11 PM
I have a Nitrate reactor and the media reactor from them, the aqua bee pumps are hard to get parts for,

tom obrecht
03/21/2014, 05:50 AM
I had an ap 902 and loved it years back. Would have gone the Deltec route again but the lack of US support at the time smeared me away. I went an ATB and love it! Might have been a blessing in disguise.

xabo
03/21/2014, 11:10 AM
"The lack of US support"

This is what I'm talking about.

tom obrecht
03/21/2014, 01:28 PM
"The lack of US support"

This is what I'm talking about.

That was the main reason I went elsewhere. Not sure if anyone is "on top" of the us market or not. I know Marvin was doing it and to my knowledge was the last person I knew of that had Deltec ties. I heard awhile back he was ify but that's not verified personally just what I had heard. I don't hear much about their products on these boards as much as I use to so I don't know.

xabo
03/21/2014, 06:03 PM
That was the main reason I went elsewhere. Not sure if anyone is "on top" of the us market or not. I know Marvin was doing it and to my knowledge was the last person I knew of that had Deltec ties. I heard awhile back he was ify but that's not verified personally just what I had heard. I don't hear much about their products on these boards as much as I use to so I don't know.

Marvin's done. He's closed down his shop and has gotten rid of the remaining Deltec stuff that he had. Your only other option is out of Canada with Phil. However even his resources are limited.

Heard that Bubble King is setting up shop in Florida around the first of May.

Timber77
03/22/2014, 07:29 PM
i have a deltec skimmer and calcium reactor still running , both work great, i put OR3500 pumps on it , i can't remember the model but it had 3 rheims on it originally and it works very well.