PDA

View Full Version : Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison area Fish swaps?

CatRiderF7
03/25/2014, 10:53 PM
Im semi new to the hobby and wondering if theres any good fish swap meets in my general region? Im sure there has to be. I live in WI south of madison. Chicago and milwaukee are about an hour away from me. Are there any big, worthwhile shows that I can goto to look at and buy fish? I went to a frag swap this past weekend and it was cool. But as of right now im more into fish than the coral

snorvich
03/26/2014, 04:29 AM
Probably will get better responses in the local forum which can be found here. (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=180)

mkoop
03/26/2014, 06:42 AM
The Janesville frag swap was last weekend. Madison has an annual frag swap as well. Madison area reef society is the only local club I know of.

Most of the swaps are frags sometimes someone will be trying to rehome a fish. You could also check out getting in on a tour of divers den. The next one is in August and they offer to pack up and send you off with anyone you want to buy at a nice discount. Definitely worth the few hour drive to rhinelander if your able.