PDA

View Full Version : Russ is the bomb!!!

Midnightt
04/02/2014, 07:46 AM
Recently I decided to upgrade my RODI system for a build that I'm doing. I was going to wait but, figured I'm using the RODI system at the moment so it's not like it won't help me anyways.

After doing a bunch of price comparing and a few emails here and there I decided to use Russ at BuckeyeHydro to buy a booster pump. I received the pump the next day! Installed it and got it operational in a few minutes. Long story short the pump worked awesome but, the RODI system was not up to par with the pressure of 85psi. The system came from another large supplier and lets just say this is not the first time I've been let down by them.

Had to take the entire system down and teflon tape everything as this was never done. Found plastic shavings that needed to be removed, lines not cut squarely and a gaggle of issues.

After that was done, I decided to go further and replace my bins, do HI/LO switches and a few other items. Lets just say that Russ literally walked me through the process and figured everything out over the phone to get my setup right. Even though he didn't supply my RODI system he trouble shot it for me and we got it right together.

I now have a better understanding of RODI systems and the components then I ever wanted. lol

Thanks again Russ!!!

Buckeye Hydro
04/02/2014, 08:52 AM
Great to hear Midnightt. On the rare occasion our price is not the lowest around, the value we offer is always top-notch!

Emily

Midnightt
04/03/2014, 06:59 AM
I don't think I saw a price that was higher on your site then the other one I was looking at. I also felt like I had way better options then the other places.

Buckeye Hydro
04/03/2014, 07:56 AM
:beer: