PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the Bluefish Controller?

TripsReef
04/07/2014, 04:17 PM
I just noticed it is finally for sale on the Bluefish website, http://aquarium-led-controller.com/product/bluefish-led-controller/ . It looks like a pretty cool controller. I have a pair of Kessil A360We led pendants, and it seems like bluefish made their controller specifically for Kessil a360 LEDs. Does anyone have a Bluefish yet? I would love to hear some feedback on it.

TripsReef
04/07/2014, 04:19 PM
Just noticed it is up for pre-order, not sale. Has anyone seen one in action at a show, or happen to be lucky enough to of had a beta version?

jedimasterben
04/08/2014, 07:14 AM
I've been a beta tester. It's badass.

The Bluefish wasn't made for using with Kessils, the Kessil 350/360 have 0-10v analog dimming and are compatible.

TripsReef
04/08/2014, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the input, Jedi. I think I might pre-order one.

Jerry Williams
08/30/2014, 10:16 PM
I've been running the Bluefish to control my 3 Kessil A360we lights for a few weeks now. Very nice sunrise to sunset simulation. I like the detailed option of setting the intensity/color/ramp time for each segment of the morning/noon/evening times.

Ron99
08/31/2014, 12:52 AM
I've been using one for a few months for my DIY fixture with PWM dimming. I have five colour channels and am using the sixth channel to control my moonlights. Works great with nice features. They plan to add more aquarium controller functionality in the future too. I recommend it.

JohnnyRedd
12/15/2014, 09:40 AM
Been using mine over the 180 for a couple of months now. Used 4 30 inch LED strips from 21 LED LLC out of Texas and spent a couple of weeks increasing the light intensity and adjusting it for the colors I wanted. I have four separate controllable channels - blue, white, blue and red and white and green.

Been simulating the weather patterns in Honolulu for a couple of weeks now. The partly cloudy and mostly cloudy says are amazing. It's REALLY crazy to have simulated cloud passing at night when the blues are running at 2%. Watching the evening news when a storm rolls through is also pretty awesome.

The ability to flip a virtual switch and immediately have preferred lighting for photo session is really nice, also. Hopefully soon I will set up the web cam feature but that will come after the controller is set up on the 125. (same light set up)