PDA

View Full Version : Radion Acclimation Issues

ClownsRCoo
04/10/2014, 07:14 AM
Hello All,

I am trying to utilize the acclimation timer in my Radions and it doesnt appear to be working. As i understand it I am supposed to open my schedule and set my fixture intensity that I want to eventually reach (40%). Then i go into the settings and turn on the acclimation timer and select my starting intensity which should be a % of that 40% that i want to eventually reach. So i chose 80%. I was wanting it to go from ~35% - 40% over a period of 2 weeks.

When i do that and open my daily schedule back up i notice that at my peak power throughout the day it is still saying that my lights are running at 40%. So it seems like that is not doing its job properly.

Am i messing something up or overlooking something?

bellis31
04/12/2014, 11:03 PM
There should be a little purple line that shows the intensity of the acclimation running below your normal intensity line with the little dots on it. Your normal intensity will show the intensity you are acclimating up to, and the purple line shows the current acclimation intensity.

I hope this makes sense...

RCOne23
04/13/2014, 01:04 AM
Remember to program your ligths first.

Set your settings and all the stuff you want to reach eventually, then hit program all.

After that you go in and set the acclimation to 80% of the original for 2 weeks and hit save. Maybe have to hit program all again (Canīt remember)