PDA

View Full Version : SE MH Reflector Questions

dahenley
04/11/2014, 10:43 PM
Hello,

Seeing as though everyone except me is into the new LED's. and there are fewer and fewer reflectors out there, i was wondering if you could give me some opinions.

My curent 240gal reef has 4 400w SE Coralvue LumenBright pendants (with the protective glass)

I love them, but i am selling them with the tank.

My new tank is a 90+ cube. its dimensions are 36" left to right x 24" front to back x 30" top to bottom (36x24x30)

My plan is to have a 400w SE bulb in the middle and get some LED stunner strips or DIY to get a little extra actinic pop.

Im looking on your site, and i notice that there are no more pendants in the coralvue selection, so i am looking at the Hamilton ones. The two that are available are the

Cayman Sun Mogul Reflector
and
Cozumel Sun Reflector

as far as my canopy, i am custom building it, so i can do whatever. size isn't the issue.

what are your thoughts on these 2 reflectors?
what are some pro's and con's of each?

Thank you very much!
David

dahenley
04/11/2014, 10:46 PM
oh, i just saw that you do offer the coralvue pendant in the Large format.

so if you could add that to your comparison's and Pro's and Con's, i would appreciate it.

dahenley
04/15/2014, 12:04 PM
bump

AquariumSpecialty
04/19/2014, 10:20 AM
This is Scott and I'm the lighting person at Aquarium Specialty. I was on vacation last week...sorry for the delay getting back to you. Please give me a call on Monday and I will be happy to help you with your questions.

These are the available pendants from Coral Vue...

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/lighting/metal-halide-lighting/coral-vue-mh-lighting

Thanks,

dahenley
04/19/2014, 12:35 PM
will do. thanks