PDA

View Full Version : Where is Customer Support??

Hdhuntr01
04/14/2014, 02:42 PM
On 10 April I submitted an issue to Customer Support Request # 27508 and received a reply from Alex to call Customer Support. Since then I called numerous times on Thursday 10 April and left a voice mail with my phone number, called again numerous times on Friday 11 April and again on Monday 14 April. On 11 April I received an email from Alex asking if I was able to get my issue resolved. I replied that it was not resolved and asked if he or someone from the team could call me and provided my phone number. I have sent a couple follow up emails and still have not received any reply from Customer Support!

Every time I have called I am put on hold and then receive a message that no one is available to take my call.

Is Customer Support closed down at the moment?

It should not take this long to get resolution!!!

Alex Y EcoTech
04/15/2014, 10:05 AM
David,

I emailed you again this morning. I didn't want to call due to the time of day, but have you spoke to our service team?

Hdhuntr01
04/15/2014, 02:36 PM
No, I have not spoken to anyone. Every time I call I get a message stating that no support agents are available to take my call.

Your email simply stated to call customer support which I have been trying to do for 5 days now....

nly04
04/15/2014, 03:15 PM
I got great help every time I need help from Ecotech support, Im sure you cannot get any better support from any where else. make sure you call them during there working hrs, email if you have too. happy reefing.

Hdhuntr01
04/16/2014, 08:59 AM
I finally was able to get in touch with Customer Support today. Like always as soon as I got to speak with a live body, my issue was resolved immediately. I have always had absolutely great service from EcoTech and can only complain about having to continuously call for a week in order to get in touch with someone. Apparently they have been running crazy with the release of the Vortech integration app. But once again, I am very satisfied with the service I received today once I got a live body on the phone....