PDA

View Full Version : Show me your WT Double Doozy!

Av8bluewater
04/20/2014, 08:20 PM
Thinking about buying a frag from someone but have only seen the reef farmers stock photo. Anyone have a "colored up" pic of theirs?

Av8bluewater
04/24/2014, 08:31 PM
No one has the doozy?

jda
04/25/2014, 08:37 AM
No picture, but I got a piece of dust from ReefFarmers about a year ago of this one - I guess their typical frag size. So far, it has only encrusted and grown to about 1/2 of an inch and has no good color. At this rate, it might take another year before I can even frag it.

I have only ever seen the RF photo and a frag at a show that was not all that well colored. If you do see this colony in person, I would love to hear if it is anything like what the RF photo looks like.

lakeviewink
04/25/2014, 03:45 PM
Same story here. I have a well encrusted frag, had it since June. Awesome deep green and greenish blue but not much pink yet. I'll try to get a decent pic tonight but don't expect much. As far as I know not many people have this. I got mine from a reefer on another forum but I don't think he has much of a colony. Hopefully he will chime in here.

dknuckles
04/26/2014, 01:30 PM
I have a frag strait from WTs and it grows so slow! Very healthy great PE but minimal growth :(

Av8bluewater
04/26/2014, 03:58 PM
Ok..Thanks all.