PDA

View Full Version : what to use to stick tonga sticks together ?

chercm
05/19/2014, 07:12 AM
epoxy does not seems to work . any one can advice please ?

Newsmyrna80
05/19/2014, 07:26 AM
I use super glue. I find it works better if you take the rock out of the water, place glue and let it set for 20 seconds or so. It should stay after that and there are no ill effects of the glue.

chercm
05/19/2014, 07:27 AM
super glue only ? mine is big piece

Pife
05/19/2014, 07:44 AM
Is it wet or dry? I use super glue then epoxy then superglue and then push it together. It had worked so far

scott3569
05/19/2014, 08:00 AM
I had trouble with the epoxy sticking also, I ended up getting a tip from a guy on here, take you piece of epoxy and mix it together real well, then use super glue gel, put the super glue on one side of the epoxy and stick it where you want it, then put super glue on the other side of the epoxy where it is going to meet the other rock and stick it together..this work for me I would say it will work for you

chercm
05/20/2014, 06:32 AM
I had trouble with the epoxy sticking also, I ended up getting a tip from a guy on here, take you piece of epoxy and mix it together real well, then use super glue gel, put the super glue on one side of the epoxy and stick it where you want it, then put super glue on the other side of the epoxy where it is going to meet the other rock and stick it together..this work for me I would say it will work for you

thanks a lot for the information and it works . marvellous !!! :bounce2::bounce2: