PDA

View Full Version : Fusion question

reefrobster
05/19/2014, 11:43 AM
Is Fusion still in beta? If so, when do you think it will be rolled out as a finished product? Also, will there be an updated manual for Fusion?:wavehand:

kurt_n
05/19/2014, 12:56 PM
Latest documentation for Fusion can be found here: http://www.neptunesystems.com/support/docs/

I *think* Fusion is still technically in beta release, but it's now an "open" beta.

oh207
05/19/2014, 01:00 PM
Yes, it's now in open beta. It'll probably be rolled out as finished when it's ready. ;)

reefrobster
05/19/2014, 04:07 PM
Ok, got it. Thanks. I'm going on vacation in July and was hoping it would be finished by then. A little nervous on relying on a beta version when I'm out of the Country.

kurt_n
05/19/2014, 04:57 PM
Ok, got it. Thanks. I'm going on vacation in July and was hoping it would be finished by then. A little nervous on relying on a beta version when I'm out of the Country.

If you've got your system working the way you want and can access it remotely now, if it was me, I'd wait until you're back from vacation to switch even if it comes out of beta tomorrow. Doing *anything* "just before vacation", even if that's a month+ away, seems to be asking for trouble!