PDA

View Full Version : New 6 Gallon Nano Cube

Waffen06
05/25/2014, 01:54 PM
Just picked up a 6 gallon nano cube off craigslist with a stand. I put some sand and rock from my 54 gallon to start off but I plan on using the tank for some of my coral frags and maybe a neon goby or shrimp but I had a question first when I filled the tank in the front I noticed water slowly going into the back chambers. When running the water level in the tank is the same as all 3 back chambers, is this correct or should the chamber with the return pump be lower? Thanks! I'll get pictures soon

Forgot it came with the hood guts already ripped out and a Finnex led light which I doubt is enough light for anything, any cheap recommendations for a new light? All I want to put in it are some mushrooms, zoas and polyps. If anyone has the original compact light fixture they'd like to sell I might be interested!

jonapunk
05/29/2014, 04:32 PM
There is a grate thing that limits the flow on the intake wall http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/30/jepynysa.jpg

jonapunk
05/29/2014, 04:33 PM
Once that is on there it should lower the second two chambers and chamber 2 should always be the same level but chamber one and three will fluxuate depending on water level

Waffen06
05/30/2014, 04:33 PM
Mine does not have that on it maybe I should order one

diveredd
05/30/2014, 05:10 PM
Sounds like you might have a leak at the false wall between the display tank and the AIO.

jonapunk
05/30/2014, 06:58 PM
There cheap and you can make one if you have the no how ill take it off later and get you better pics of it