PDA

View Full Version : ReefLink

bayoupr
06/02/2014, 05:45 PM
Anyone using the ReefLink with their Vortechs? If so, how good does the schedule work with these?

mypepper
06/02/2014, 06:47 PM
For right now, I'm using the Reeflink for my two MP40's with my sons iPhone 5s, and the controllibilty is amazing. You can schedule your Vortechs for a 24 hour period and once you get used to using the app, the Reeflink is well worth the cost.

Since I like working with a larger screen for my computing needs, I'm waiting for the Ecosmartlive program for my desktop computer, which will have point and click control of our Vortech pumps.

Go out and buy the Reeflink Controller, you will not be disappointed one bit,
Randy

SloppyJ
06/02/2014, 06:57 PM
I have a radion and 2 MP40s. I'm wondering if I should get ReefLink or just wait until they come out with the vortech control on ESL.

bayoupr
06/02/2014, 06:57 PM
I plan on using my computer to set this up? Is this on for mobiles right now or is there a program to download for the home computer?

SloppyJ
06/02/2014, 06:58 PM
The program that runs on your computer is ESL. The reeflink basically makes it useable through your phone and wifi.

mypepper
06/02/2014, 07:11 PM
For right, you have to use the iOS app to control the Vortech pumps. The ESL control for desktop computers should be be online and fully functioning within the next few weeks or longer.

When I log onto my ESL account right now, I can only initiate my pumps, but not control them yet.

Randy