PDA

View Full Version : Biotec Lighting mounts!!!

carlos danger
06/22/2014, 06:12 PM
I was just wondering what the eta on these light mounts are. I paid for two of these about a month ago over the phone but haven't received them yet. I'm not sure about the time frame because I was under the impression that they were good to go five weeks ago at the time of purchase. Any help would be appreciated. I'll call tomorrow to get the skinny on it. Think maybe I should go with a hanging kit if its going to be another month or so.

Thanks,
Carlos Danger

AquariumSpecialty
06/23/2014, 07:49 AM
I was just wondering what the eta on these light mounts are. I paid for two of these about a month ago over the phone but haven't received them yet. I'm not sure about the time frame because I was under the impression that they were good to go five weeks ago at the time of purchase. Any help would be appreciated. I'll call tomorrow to get the skinny on it. Think maybe I should go with a hanging kit if its going to be another month or so.

Thanks,
Carlos Danger

Carlos, we are beginning to ship out orders today but something concerns me about your comment. We haven't charged anyone for pre-orders on these. Please either reach out to our customer service dept by email or phone so we can process your order today.

Thank you,

carlos danger
06/23/2014, 04:46 PM
Wow! You guys are good. I was picking up the phone to call you and my phone rang. You guys are so good you're telepathic. I didn't even have to call you, lol. Thanks for the follow up and I am super stoked for these mounts!! AAAAAAAA++++++++ for customer support. I will definitely be posting pics of these mounts when they come in. I certainly appreciate that whenever I have a need or concern you guys are always there to help.
Thanks again,
Carlos Danger.

AquariumSpecialty
06/24/2014, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the nice comments Carlos. Be careful, we have special Jedi powers :strooper::strooper:

AquariumSpecialty
07/25/2014, 09:43 AM
Here's a setup in Australia that purchased the BioTek Marine Radion Mounts from us. The new setup is looking good...

AquariumSpecialty
08/04/2014, 09:39 AM
More More BioTek Marine Radion mounts...