PDA

View Full Version : Neptune

NewMariner
06/28/2014, 08:02 PM
I ordered a Neptune unit a few months ago, and Im just now getting around to installing it. The tags came off during shipping that labeled where which hose was supposed to tie into where.

The instructions are useless to me because it splits the unit in half, and I can't determine where to plug the hoses into. Is there an easy way to determine where to hook up the hoses to? The only one that remained labeled was the drain hose, but I have 4 connections that need hoses connected to.

Thanks!
Tony

TWISTER702
07/12/2014, 01:46 AM
Here is the link to your unit with the Diagram https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59844524/Neptune%20with%202%20membranes.pdf

Or give Sara a call at 772-461-0256 and they will walk you through it, These guys are awesome sponsors

07/19/2014, 10:22 AM
Tony,

The only connections you should have to make is the "WATER IN" from your water source, goes to the SEDIMENT filter (white sponge filter).

The DI cartridge: (three in a row of the same filter) is the RODI WATER OUT... or your PURE water for your fish tank.

The RO ONLY line will only have a water connection if you are connecting this to a drinking water outlet. Otherwise, keep a small amount of tubing on the end where the ball valve is so you can fill up drinking water containers at your convenience.

I'm not sure what the fourth hose your referring to is. If you haven't gotten it configured correctly, please call or email me (Sara) and I'll be glad to walk you through it!

Thank you,

Sara
Air, Water & Ice
772-461-0256