PDA

View Full Version : Best store in SFV probably Los Angeles

dofphoto
07/03/2014, 11:12 AM
I buy my RODI and mix (red sea salt) water here (every 3 weeks) as tedious a task this is I still get to be in the store which usually makes my week- the frag tanks are second to none (check out the back if you get a chance)- the DT is mind blowing- Anyways, I have bought 90% of my stock and staple from here, its not a lot compared to my past tanks but I am still in the game considering my living limitations. I have never had any issues with the corals/fish purchased here and when I have questions I implement almost all of their suggestions. The first time I purchased stock here I got a sample of their bagging technique, they use ultra thick bags which might be thumb splitter safe hehe and they clamp the bags with metal clips, mind you this was a in store pick up so I can imagine what a shipment packing must look like.. My only issue with Vivid is they are too far away from any freeways which means a lot of street driving through the valley : /

grigsy
01/27/2015, 12:08 AM
Agree. Great store.

I always visit Vivid on my way down to RAP.

Very nice corals at Vivid, that's for sure.

Coelli
01/27/2015, 12:15 AM
Was just there this weekend and picked up Ice Fire Echinata, Strawberry Shortcake, and two pom-pom crabs. :) My YWG/pistol pair came from there as well and are doing great 4 months later.