PDA

View Full Version : Unique 90G Starphire SLANTED Front Build - Please Advise

myluckydogs
07/05/2014, 10:22 AM
:bounce1:

Just got my new eurobraced coast to coast ALL Starphire tank.. I am including lots of photos, I am new to the hobby and already broke, and loving every minute of it. Safer then drugs, ultimately cheaper then a wife , but just as rewarding. got large pm skimmer and 38" sump, really want to build a refuge in sump as I am trying to do this tank slowly ( yeh right, like that will happen ) try is the key word. plan on doing like 5 large showpieces of coral, no frags. Any thoughts on any aspect would be awesome , lighting , filtration , aqua scape ect. I will add photos everystep of the way. have not yet chosen livestock besides last fish will be a black or purple tang.... I included last photo of my 17g ada cube with kessil 350.. looks nothing like this now as its been 2 whole weeks since photo was taken.. I was going to buy innovative marine 80g sr series but when I saw this tank and it didnt look like the sos I was convinced I needed it, not even sure how it looks filled but i have high hopes

Please I want opinions good or bad

ArmanS
07/05/2014, 01:20 PM
I think it looks cool! Start a build thread!

ChimolaFish
07/05/2014, 01:28 PM
Looks pretty cool. Not my style, but I love the uniqueness. Sump looks great, too.

dc
07/06/2014, 04:48 AM
My daughter had a 29 slant front FW. I always loved the view you had with it. I'll wager the picture doesn't do the tank justice.