PDA

View Full Version : Tampay Bay salt water Rocks!!!

schmooooz
07/06/2014, 06:20 PM
I want to tell everyone on this site and all over the internet that Richard and Tampa Bay Saltwater company are the Bomb. This was my first attempt at a reef tank and I researched the internet and came across this company. I contacted Richard each and every time was answered and helped. I received my first part of the package shipped and perfect as described. Followed instructions and waited. Not a problem, waited and contacted Richard for the second part of the package. Richard contacted me and told me he was going on vacation . Not a problem my tank can cycle more fully. I was even more surprised when he was on vacation he kept in contact with me and even sent me a few pics . This doesn't happen in todays world. When he returned we set a date for part 2 of the PACKAGE.I went to pick it up. I was amazed at the quality and amount of things I received. I can tell you that I WOULD RECOMMEND his Company to anyone for ease and product quality I COULDNT EVEN COME CLOSE AT MY LOCAL PET STORE. Richard goes above and beyond for his customers and I WANT TO SPREAD THE WORD TRY TAMPA BAY SALTWATER COMPANY.:beer:

liverock
07/07/2014, 12:57 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words! Feedback like yours is why I try to make each customer as happy as I would want to be if I were on your end!

sea ya!
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :bounce1::bounce1::bounce1: