PDA

View Full Version : Good review of BZ

tommyz44
07/10/2014, 01:40 PM
I've ordered about 8 times over a period of 4 years from blue zoo. If i have cash, i wont lie, i usually goto some uppper WYSIWYG places for hand picked coral. But in a pinch Blue zoo has always been my goto. Ive only recently upeed to a 90, always used nano tanks. So to place 250 bucks was actually pretty difficult, blue zoo has a nice low free shipping mark, great for the nano guys.

Product. 7/10 i have had some DOAs before emailed with pics and was refunded (see cust service rating) many of the coral are good, not great. however i have never gotten WYSIWYG coral. I did get a few hand picked inverts which turned out just as pictured. Overal, Products could be a bit more vivid, however lower prices, and low shipping price makes up for that.

Cust service 10/10, I have called for a few DOAs and almost instantaniously credited. Never had any isues, and every thing was simple and flawless with the service.

Shipping. 8/10 Packages good, had a few leaks (caused a few of the doa) I have had better shippping from other companies, however not bad considering the low free shipping mark. They also add in the detox, drip line, and some BZ mix food (good for fish and coral I enjoy it)

Overal 7.5/10. In my opinion. You want hand picked coral, blue zoo is not for you. If you are a nano guy, need a few peices of things but dont want to spend a fortune, and/or want a reliable company, then Blue zoo IS for you. Good company with decent products and good cust service. I have been getting hand picked acros, acans, chalises, lately. But most other things blue zoo will still be my goto company. Seeing the only other thread title is negitive i dont find it fair, as many people only read the headlines and not the full story. Sorry for the lengthy post.

Blue zoo keep it up guys!!! 4 Happy years with you and many more to come!
-Tommyz

phillrodrigo
07/15/2014, 05:46 PM
I had a good post but it must be old now. The other thread seems to be kept going some how.

dtt
07/31/2015, 01:01 PM
I can only say for myself that my 1st order with them was a complete disaster. Ordered a total of 8 fish. 2 DOA out of the box upon arrival. 5 more died within the fist week. Very hard time dealing with CS, even after sending photo's of dead fish. Had to contact my CC company to dispute the charge. I personally will never due business with them again, but to each there own..

BlueZooAquatics
08/03/2015, 03:52 PM
Thank you for the feedback. We have very few losses overall so your case is unique. You were credited in full for all items that you lost and that you had sent in via email notification of within the time period allotted. Your credit is still in your account and can be used at any time you like. If you have questions about how to use your credit, please contact us customerservice@bluezooaquatics.com or 888-479-2583. We are always here to help.