PDA

View Full Version : Anyone updated APEX to ver 4.32 yet?

Jyetman
07/31/2014, 05:47 PM
Please post any results when updating to the newest version. Like to know if it goes smoothly or what?

gregr
07/31/2014, 09:29 PM
Went smoothly- haven't had anything come up and it's been a few days plus we had a power outage yesterday- everything came back online properly.

ca1ore
07/31/2014, 09:31 PM
I haven't had the courage to update my Apex in the year I've had it :(

CBlair
07/31/2014, 09:54 PM
I did it a couple months ago and it went smooth witht he help of neptunes step by step on the website. Worked out with great timing to start using fusions web based dashboard because dyndns stopped their free service which i was using for remote access

oh207
07/31/2014, 10:31 PM
Went smoothly. But be careful. I found an issue where the outlet types flipped from Advance to pump or light. The programming for the outlet still ran fine but when you go to review the settings it looks weird.
The fix for me was to put it back to Advance and the old programming showed up and I hit update.
I would have never discover this issue if I didn't have to make a minor change to one of my outlets. I don't usually go there or make changes.
There were a few others who reported the same issue on the vendor forum.

uscgbeachbum
08/01/2014, 11:41 AM
I updated my Apex for the first time last night in preparation for Fusion. Admittedly, I was super nervous, but following the step by step guide made it go smoothly. I had to click the clear web pages twice since the first one failed. I only noticed that since my profiles were all gone. A simple google suggested I redo the clear web pages. Sure enough that did the trick.

One word of caution though. My Apex controls my Kessils. i have a pretty simple code where it ramps up for an hour, stays there all day, then ramps down for an hour. Well, I updated the firmware during the constant on portion. The lights stayed off until the ramp down started.

No other issues.

DasCamel
08/01/2014, 12:30 PM
Should be easy. But yes, check everything after an upgrade. They have changed things up before, including programming changes that can do unexpected things.

Jyetman
08/15/2014, 03:01 PM
Bump

Jyetman
08/15/2014, 03:01 PM
Just did mine no problems. Setup Fusion still wonder if Mobile app better?