PDA

View Full Version : Can't Pair with AWM

Steve Ruddy
08/18/2014, 09:26 AM
I had one Hydra 26 working fine with AWM. Then I got another and haven't been able to pair them. I'm now using Director and would like to go to use the AWM. What is the procedure and if I want to go back and forth between pairing with the Dirtector then with AWM what is the best procedure?

reelredfish
09/16/2014, 08:53 AM
Did you ever get it paired?

I have 3 new hydra 52 and I was able to get the left light and right light paired. Could not get the middle paired. Now I have the middle paired but the one on the right wont pair.

Whats the deal here need some help about to pull my hair out with this have spent a couple hours going back and fourth with it.

Steve Ruddy
09/16/2014, 05:39 PM
Did you ever get it paired?

I have 3 new hydra 52 and I was able to get the left light and right light paired. Could not get the middle paired. Now I have the middle paired but the one on the right wont pair.

Whats the deal here need some help about to pull my hair out with this have spent a couple hours going back and fourth with it.

I have ticket in support. They told me to update the awm software and try again. I tried that once and it didn't work will try again later and then see what they have to say. fwiw director connects super fast every time.

reelredfish
09/16/2014, 06:27 PM
Once I powered off my MP40 and MP60 It took a couple times and then all 3 of them went green.