PDA

View Full Version : Not really happy with customer service I received?

jgalen0025
08/27/2014, 02:24 PM
I placed an order this past weekend to upgrade my brs system to a maxcap system (components). (Invoice # 195455) I really needed it before the holidays so I chose USPS for shipment options bc IME they get there faster. I was given two choices at checkout UPS for 21.xx and USPS for 27.xx. I figured it would be plenty of time because it would ship out monday and at the latest it would arrive.

Well it didnt ship out monday...Ok USPS usually takes 2-3 business days and they deliver on saturday, so I am ok.

I emailed on teusday late afternoon bc my order hadnt shown shipped status yet on the website. I got a response back with an invoice which showed the shipping company as USPS but the tracking number was for UPS. I sent another email.
Me
"Thanks for the quick response. I noticed that the tracking number is for UPS instead of USPS. In my experience usps is usually faster which is why I paid more. If not please refund the difference.
Thanks"

"For some reason the cost to send USPS was $38.79, and UPS $ 27.68
The box size is why the cost., for the D2 DUAL-STAGE.
Regards,
Vicki"

Me
Just a hypothetical, so if I had chosen ups at check out for the amount of 21.xx, you would have contacted me to let me know that the shipping cost increased and we need to charge you more? No offense but it does not make any sense that it just so happens that it cost the same to ship via ups and the original quote for the usps. I would imagine this is not the first time you have shipped the dual di so why would the your shipping estimate be so off. This seems that it is your mistake and i am paying for it.
thanks
jeff

My email up untill now were answered promptly but I havent received a response.(24 hours ago)
Now my package will not arrive untill after the holiday and my di is spent and I only have enough top off water untill Saturday. I paid for USPS (more expensive) and got UPS(less expensive). I was not made aware of the shipping change. This has certainly left a sour taste in my mouth about your ordering process and how things are done. I would really like an explanation of how a customer is responsible for a mistake that clearly you admitted to have made.

Jeff

SpectraPure
08/27/2014, 05:15 PM
Jeff-
sorry for your experience. I will gladly give you a credit memo for the entire shipping as it sounds like a mistake was made somewhere (I can see there was a problem, it's just that I am not sure yet how it happened as both my internet IT guy and my shipping manager are not available) and I wanted to respond as my service guy sent me your email post.
One problem I see is a calculator problem for your order that I cannot explain. Our shipping manager always sends it the lowest cost way unless placed expedite or UPS/USPS will not deliver to the stated address (or other problem (listed as a business address for example, yet residential rate was applied).
Long story short, I owe you an explanation, and an apology, but for now I will issue you a full credit memo refund for the entire shipping bill you were charged. The credit memo is on its way as I type this.
Sorry.
Bruce

jgalen0025
08/27/2014, 05:38 PM
Jeff-
sorry for your experience. I will gladly give you a credit memo for the entire shipping as it sounds like a mistake was made somewhere (I can see there was a problem, it's just that I am not sure yet how it happened as both my internet IT guy and my shipping manager are not available) and I wanted to respond as my service guy sent me your email post.
One problem I see is a calculator problem for your order that I cannot explain. Our shipping manager always sends it the lowest cost way unless placed expedite or UPS/USPS will not deliver to the stated address (or other problem (listed as a business address for example, yet residential rate was applied).
Long story short, I owe you an explanation, and an apology, but for now I will issue you a full credit memo refund for the entire shipping bill you were charged. The credit memo is on its way as I type this.
Sorry.
Bruce

Enough Said!
Thank You, and I will continue to order from you since your reputation was the reason I went to you in the first place.
Jeff

SpectraPure
08/27/2014, 06:11 PM
Thank you for the opportunity to make this right, and retain your business.
bruce