PDA

View Full Version : strong anion DI resin product question

shermanator
08/27/2014, 07:28 PM
I want to setup something for dealing with high CO2 in my well water. I know the best way is to purge with air prior to the DI stages, but I am planning on adding a strong anion cartridge prior to my mixed bed DI resin cartridges. I will regen the strong anion resin myself (I've done mixed bed regen and it works fine for me, but separating the resin is a pain).

So my question: I don't see a pre-filled strong anion 10" cartridge? Unless it's the "silica free DI cartridge"?

Thanks!

SpectraPure
08/27/2014, 08:07 PM
The silicafree is a color indicating anion cartridge. We also have semi-conductor grade non-indicating anion as well. Call JR tomorrow if you want the semiconductor grade instead. The part number is DI-SF-10. Also ask him for two of our refillable DI cartridges. They are very good, and do not have the thick pad that are in conventional cartridges. They provide less of a pressure drop, in which, pressure drop hurts your membranes performance in rejection and production.

480-894-5437 EXT 1
DI-SF-10
$21.99

=)

Jeremy

SpectraPure
08/27/2014, 08:10 PM
That would be the one.

Support at SpectraPure

shermanator
08/27/2014, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the super quick (after hours even) replies! Certainly reaffirms my decision to switch all my BRS filters to yours (very excited about your 99% rejection RO membrane).

SpectraPure
08/28/2014, 05:09 PM
Thank you!