PDA

View Full Version : Macna 2014 - thank you for coming!

Matthias Gross
09/03/2014, 12:23 AM
Highlight of the show was the wifi connected stepper motor powered new GHL Doser 2. Numerous visitors telling us they came purely to see this hot property and we spend all weekend giving the unit a full run down to everyone. The 24v ports for dedicated GHL stirrers and the PAB ports which provide many options for future features also were a big hit! Jake Adams from Reef-Builders was very excited.

The other thing people wanted to see was the new cloud-based service "myGHL". Visitors were very impressed of the features and functions this new toy offers for controlling GHL devices over the web.

The new version of GHL Control Center, one software to control many different GHL devices (as ProfiLux 3, Mitras, GHL Doser 2), was demonstrated and the user could ask specific questions, a popular topic was how to configure the ATO or AWC.

Not to forget ProfiLux 3 and Mitras LX in a live demo - people's feedback (many of them already users of GHL products) was amazing!

Again - thank you for coming!
We are looking forward to next year's shows - certainly many new gadgets will be shown there.

BigAl2007
09/03/2014, 07:58 AM
Matthias did you compile any pictures or video from the show? I'm sure many of us who didn't get to attend would love to see what we missed.

Thank you in advance.
Allen

Boa1277
09/03/2014, 09:22 PM
Thanks guys for taking the time to give me a great demo,on the new Doser at Macna, I am definitely in when pre orders starts, especially after seeing how nice these units are in person!

Bianca S.
09/04/2014, 02:53 AM
That was MACNA 2014!

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/externalbanner/MACNA 2014.jpg

AQD_ottawa
09/04/2014, 06:00 AM
So who is who

Left to right

Me! Black T shirt
Hubert Chan - special and important guest
Chris Portal - The Fish Store
Derek Leblanc - GHL NA technical adviser also owner of Dereks Reef shop

The very glamorous lady in the other photo is the official GHL trade show model also known as my wife! Liz.

AQD_ottawa
09/04/2014, 06:06 AM
Thanks guys for taking the time to give me a great demo,on the new Doser at Macna, I am definitely in when pre orders starts, especially after seeing how nice these units are in person!

Great meeting you, just drop me a line anytime if you want further assistance.

Thanks again for coming by, it was a pleasure demonstrating the doser to everyone

BigAl2007
09/04/2014, 10:02 AM
Great pictures Bianca S. Thanks for sharing.

Michael thanks for the "names". It's good to put a face to the names we see in the trade day in and day out.

Now time to start planning for MACNA 2015!! **cracks the whip**