-One spot foxface
-Blonde naso tang
-Sohal tang
-Zebra moray
-Plate fish a.k.a flounder

:lol::dance::fish1::fish2:

fishhuman
09/25/2014, 09:04 PM
As a general rule puffer fish and triggerfish will kill lionfish so one of them is out. Sohal and naso tang are too large as is the flounder. Emperor angel is too large. And stingray is incompatible other than that your fine

sharklover567
09/25/2014, 09:20 PM
Puffers and triggers dont really bother lions.Ive seen plenty of tanks in which triggers and puffers live with lions peacefully.I might keep the angel and maybe the stingray.

fishhuman
09/25/2014, 09:47 PM
Why post this list if u aren't going to follow any advice given, all you have to do is a simple internet search and you will find that puffers and triggers will bite the spines of the lion untill it dies, I've seen it happen. I just gave you a list of fish you should not get and you seem to be openly doing the opposite of what I suggest. Yes the angel will get to large and the stingray will get his eyes picked off by the trigger angel and puffer, also rays need no rockwork in a tank such as yours. I am about to say that you are just trolling, which is most likely true but I will not openly call you out because there is a small chance you are just an uneducated aquarist. I ask you to do the right thing and purchase appropriate fish.

Stevenliu9
09/25/2014, 10:35 PM
Why post this list if u aren't going to follow any advice given, all you have to do is a simple internet search and you will find that puffers and triggers will bite the spines of the lion untill it dies, I've seen it happen. I just gave you a list of fish you should not get and you seem to be openly doing the opposite of what I suggest. Yes the angel will get to large and the stingray will get his eyes picked off by the trigger angel and puffer, also rays need no rockwork in a tank such as yours. I am about to say that you are just trolling, which is most likely true but I will not openly call you out because there is a small chance you are just an uneducated aquarist. I ask you to do the right thing and purchase appropriate fish.

+1 on puffer/trigger with lion, seen trigger 'nip' off lion spines like a game.

sharklover567
09/25/2014, 11:34 PM
I will try and follow your advice,but I am not not uneducated nor a troll.I just layed out the fish I want,you put together which ones are compatible.Though I will still do some more research into the puffer and triggers beating up lionfish.

sharklover567
09/25/2014, 11:41 PM
I also have 2 more 'peaceful' species of triggers in the tank now already.

enjetek
09/25/2014, 11:55 PM
This is the worst list ever. In a 180? Urchin will be food, ray will get picked on, sohal will kill everyone else. Clown trigger might not be so nice either. And as in the other post, the eel would love to eat your fish.

kw22
09/26/2014, 12:48 AM
No no no.

Sorry but no.That tank would end in disaster.

Scubaken
09/26/2014, 05:01 AM
Yeah, my emperor angel is the boss in my tank, he is almost 8 inches long and should be called "king" !
All fish are different, aggression is a personality of each fish, I have seen days where my clowns beat the emperor back.
Why would you want a tank where fish will attack other fish ? In the ocean a fish in harms way can move away, in a glass box they can't, this will cause stress/ick and eventually death and bigger problems for the rest of your tanks mates, the idea is harmony.
In the attached photo, you can see my emperor, tallow tang and a black back butterfly, trust me these guys haven't always got along, I took the black back butterfly from a friend as his emperor wouldn't leave it alone and they fought all day long, in my tank these guys are the best of friends "most" of the time.

Nature doesn't have a rule book, but there are some things that just cannot be, lion fish, tigers, tangs, eels, all need consideration and some serious thought and planning .

pktech
09/26/2014, 06:14 AM
Since he's not uneducated or a troll, he knows what he's doing. I say go for it. It's been mentioned in numerous posts that these crazy combos won't work, but you'll defy Mother Nature so best of luck to you & too bad for your fish.

sharklover567
09/26/2014, 09:11 AM
Ill try my best to take your guys advice,but its kind of hard to knock certain fish off the list.

kw22
09/26/2014, 12:00 PM
What fish do you find hard to take off the list?

sharklover567
09/26/2014, 01:03 PM
The lion is a definite must have.The clown trigger and some of the puffers are kind of hard too.I already have a tesselata,a niger,and a humu trigger.But it is definetly hard to try and take some of those fish off because theyre to hard to pass up.

kw22
09/26/2014, 01:49 PM
I am sorry,but if you really cared about these fishes wellbeing I wouldn't keep lionfish with triggers and puffers,and the clown trigger is really better in a larger tank with something like a larger puffer or eel.

OllieDog
09/26/2014, 02:01 PM
The lion is a definite must have.The clown trigger and some of the puffers are kind of hard too.I already have a tesselata,a niger,and a humu trigger.But it is definetly hard to try and take some of those fish off because theyre to hard to pass up.

The ray will need lots of open flat sand, no rock work. so it can swim and turn around, a 180 with any rock in it just isnt large enough. I hope its not too hard to knock it off your list.

ps3
09/26/2014, 02:12 PM
could I keep a great white pup in my 40 breeder if I used an mp60 to circulate water thru its gills?
just curious

sharklover567
09/26/2014, 02:55 PM
could I keep a great white pup in my 40 breeder if I used an mp60 to circulate water thru its gills?
just curious

Thats even worse than my situation,or are u just being a troll.

Betta132
09/26/2014, 04:13 PM
I believe that is sarcasm.

And this is one of the more poorly constructed stock lists I have seen. Please, please, please do proper research and consider the well-being of these fish. They are living things, not toys for your amusement.

A queen conch will starve to death in all but the most gigantic tanks.
Flounder are too large
Tangs need more space
Rays are too large
Urchin will be killed
Puffers and triggers will slowly kill the lionfish
Eels will eat your other fish
Triggers are probably best kept one per tank in that size tank, and some of those get too large
Angel shouldn't be in with the others

fishhuman
09/26/2014, 05:51 PM
Queen conch are endangered and illegal to own i think

sharklover567
09/26/2014, 05:54 PM
I saw them for sale on aquacon.com and I think Bluezoo.com carries them too.

kw22
09/27/2014, 09:47 AM
I think you should do a lot more research and come back when you have a more sensible stocking list.Or get another,larger tank.You could have the triggers,puffers ECT in one and the lionfish,some more suitable tangs and angelfish in the 180.