PDA

View Full Version : Can Profilux III control 2 different sets of parameters?

Raul-7
09/28/2014, 09:38 PM
Assume I have a fishroom and I have a group of aquariums set to one temperature and another group on a different temperature/lighting. Can one Profilux head unit do this? Do I just need an expansion box or a whole new controller?

Bianca S.
09/29/2014, 02:49 AM
Can one Profilux head unit do this? Do I just need an expansion box or a whole new controller?

Yes, this is possible. For example you can control up to 16 probes with ProfiLux 3.1A and up to 32 probes with ProfiLux 3.1N.

Can you give me some detailed information about your intention and your requirements? This is necessary to give you a detailed statement which devices are required.

AQD_ottawa
09/29/2014, 05:43 AM
Yes it cam you just need dual probes for example 1 temperature sensors, your only limitation is the amount of expansion cards you can put into one master controller, once fully expanded then you need an expansion box that connects via the PAB port of the master, this then gives you a further 5 expansion slots PLUS already built in pH, temp redox and salinity plus level ports.

Raul-7
09/29/2014, 11:20 AM
I'm setting up a fish room with 2 racks for breeding; each rack will have a common sump. One rack will have fish that require 30C temperature. And another rack fish that require 27C. Then I'd like to measure pH and conductivity for both. Would also like to do waterchanges for both.

AQD_ottawa
09/29/2014, 01:05 PM
Yep this is easy ;)

drop me an email to info@ghlna.com we have a pack coming in that will fit your goals 100%

Le_Cats
09/30/2014, 02:43 PM
Profilux power !!!! :beer: