PDA

View Full Version : The seahorses have landed!

vlangel
10/02/2014, 11:36 AM
Hi all, after waiting all summer to order my seahorses they have finally arrived fresh from Ocean Rider in Hawaii. They look pretty good to me and both have already snicked a few live shrimp. Dan from Seahorse Source told me that they will adjust better from the shipping in a simple bb QT so that is where they are for this week. That way they have no tank mates yet as I also order CB banded pipefish too that went into the seahorse DT. I ordered 2 female SH but even though I am a noobie it sure looks like a stallion and a mare? They are beautiful. One with subtle stripes and the other with saddle and blazes.

JLynn
10/02/2014, 11:53 AM
Beautiful, indeed! You must be so delighted! Your tank looks lovely, too, from what little I can see of it here.

vlangel
10/02/2014, 01:02 PM
Beautiful, indeed! You must be so delighted! Your tank looks lovely, too, from what little I can see of it here.
I am delighted. I am anxious to put them in the DT but I am trusting the experience and expertise of Dan from Seahorse Source and so I will be patient and heed his advise. When I move them to the DT I will take a FTS so everyone can see them in their environment. Thank you for the kind comment.

redhorse
10/15/2014, 12:49 AM
Beautiful and definitely male and female.. SWEET!

Stevenliu9
10/15/2014, 08:24 PM
very beautiful! good luck with the pair!