PDA

View Full Version : Manual Radion settings

percy_1981
10/03/2014, 06:48 PM
Hi guys, I'm just wondering how I can get my Radions to stay on manually (outside the normal schedule, eg. If you want it at a certain colour when having visitors etc). I can find the lighting colour I want using the app but as soon as the app closes the lighting goes back to the scheduled program. I'm sure this is a very simple question but I've only had my Radions for a few weeks. Thanks in advance.

CoralNerd
10/03/2014, 06:54 PM
I have Neptune Apex running my Radions I know I was curious about this question.

Do you run the lights through Apex or ecosmartlive?

EcoTech Support
10/04/2014, 06:13 PM
Hi guys, I'm just wondering how I can get my Radions to stay on manually (outside the normal schedule, eg. If you want it at a certain colour when having visitors etc). I can find the lighting colour I want using the app but as soon as the app closes the lighting goes back to the scheduled program. I'm sure this is a very simple question but I've only had my Radions for a few weeks. Thanks in advance.

You can use the buttons on top of the Radion to cycle through different presets. If you had a ReefLink you could use our intuitive color wheel in our mobile apps to instantly select any color you desire.

percy_1981
10/04/2014, 06:22 PM
I have the reeflink mate.

I can cycle through them on the lights itself and also on the wheel. I'm just wondering how I can get the lights to stay on my selection on the wheel or lights itself as I once I close the app it reverts back to the schedule. I have the overide timer on one hour but don't think this is the problem. Thanks for your advice.