PDA

View Full Version : PLZ recommend lightings..

ku19933
10/28/2014, 05:52 PM
I have 65gallon tank. The concept tank is mixed. But there are only 4 fish;2 clownfish, rockblenny, diamond goby.
The size of tank is 24' cube.
The most of my coral are soft corals,especially pumping jenia, star polyp, leather. And there are two sps; posylipora and montipora.

IN THIS CASE> What lighting would be best?
I consider kessil a 350w or maxspect razor 120w.
IF you know more suitable lighting, PLZ let me know.
My budget is 200$-500$

maazreef
10/28/2014, 06:33 PM
I have a kessil A360 and love it. I sold my Maxspect to get this one. Maxspect is a little more on the purple side. And even though it's slick it's just a big plate sitting on top of the tank IMO. That is why I sold it and got the Kessil.

ku19933
10/28/2014, 06:38 PM
I have a kessil A360 and love it. I sold my Maxspect to get this one. Maxspect is a little more on the purple side. And even though it's slick it's just a big plate sitting on top of the tank IMO. That is why I sold it and got the Kessil.

SO you like kessil more than maxspect because of the color?
Is kessil enough to my hard coral such as posylipora and montipora?

maazreef
10/28/2014, 06:42 PM
Yes color is very different and I like the Kessil out put better than Razor. Also, I did not like the way the razor looked over the tank. It was a bit bulky. A gooseneck you can twist around and move out of the way in case you need to, but the with the razor I found it challenging to do so.

ku19933
10/28/2014, 07:16 PM
Yes color is very different and I like the Kessil out put better than Razor. Also, I did not like the way the razor looked over the tank. It was a bit bulky. A gooseneck you can twist around and move out of the way in case you need to, but the with the razor I found it challenging to do so.

Thanks a lot. I really want to buy kessil after reading your opinion.
Thank you.

maazreef
10/29/2014, 02:30 PM
No problem.
I love mine.