PDA

View Full Version : Waveline 12000 & MRC Nilsen Reactor

FirstContact
11/05/2014, 03:48 PM
Hi Scott,

I saw some of your posts in the threads, and just wanted to say I am still really enjoying my Gen II DC 12000 and my MRC kalk reactor! Thanks again for bringing these products to market.

All the best to you and yours, and everyone at AquariumSpecialty...

Thank you,
FirstContact

AquariumSpecialty
11/05/2014, 03:51 PM
Wow, very cool. Thank you and thank you for taking the time to post these nice words. It would be nice to know who you are :).

FirstContact
11/05/2014, 06:14 PM
Hi Scott,

Just a customer that remembers it just as nice to give positive feedback when things are going great and not just negative feedback/complaining when things are going wrong. I have only spoken with you a few times on the phone over the years. I bought a custom built MRC Nilsen Reactor from you years ago (no computer and clear top) and really enjoy it. It leaked the first couple of years from the gasket, but then I guess the gasket just settled and it doesn't anymore. Which makes me very happy, because the fact that I had it in a rubbermaid bin really did irritate me. :D I also remember AquariumSpecialty being one of the first companies to bring the RLSS Waveline pumps to market. I think they are awesome; and it's great to have choices as a consumer. I know a lot of people complained about the initial release, but it seems like over the last couple of years the vendors and RLSS Waveline really stood by their product; replaced it for anyone that was having issues; and improved it with the GEN IIs. I like the equipment just about as much as what's in the tank; so, when a vendor/manufacturer tells me I can purchase a controllable pump, push twice as much water, and run it on less electricity I think it's just awesome! Feel the same way about LEDs.

Gary