PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! fish ich

outdoorworld_70
11/10/2014, 09:58 AM
I have a really big problem. I noticed ich on my fish a week and a half ago so i stripped the tank and caught all fish and put into my 65g hospital i dosed with cupramine at .25 for a week and the porcupine puffer, foxface, sixline wrasse did not take it well so i moved them to a 40g without treatment. The fox eneded up dying. I decied to take the cupramine out of the 65g with a large wc and ran carbon because the fish seemed to be really stressed. Now my ammonia is at 1.0ppm and my nitrite is ar 1.0ppm i did a large water change and ammonia and nitrite are still high. This morning i lost a naso tang. I moved the puffer and angel and sixline back to the dt and they are covered in ich they are still eating but rubbing and darting crazy. I really dont know what to do at this point everyone is eating and i moved all inverts to the 40g and started to lower the salinity to 1.020 in both the 65g and the 180g dt i was thinking of putting all fish back in the 180 and do hypo. Also the fish in the 65 dont have ich but are rubbing often and i have 25watt uv on the 180. PLEASE HELP!!!!!