PDA

View Full Version : Need replacement filters for 75gpd bought in 2010

muttley000
11/10/2014, 06:10 PM
Russ,
Do you kit up something with the higher rejection rate ro cartridge? If not just buy what is now the reef Rodi kit? Well water and about 450 TDS going in if that matters. Also, I run about 50 psi, would a booster pump pay for itself in future membranes?

Buckeye Hydro
11/10/2014, 06:15 PM
Not sure I follow you. We have our ultra high rejection MAXR membranes. If you got a booster pump you might gain about a 1/2% increase in rejection. Of course you'd gain a lot in terms of speed of production, but I'm not sure what you're after.

Russ

muttley000
11/15/2014, 05:21 PM
Sorry, I meant is there a kit that has the MAXR membranes along with all the other things I would need to change everything out. Also asking if at 50psi you thought a booster pump would be useful and worthwhile for me.

Buckeye Hydro
11/15/2014, 05:46 PM
Because you only rarely have to replace membranes, we don't include it with the filter kit - but you can just order it separately. If you got a booster pump you might gain about a 1/2% increase in rejection. Of course you'd gain a lot in terms of speed of production, but I'm not sure what you're after.