PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Wrasse in a 30g

JeffyT
11/11/2014, 03:01 AM
Hi RC,

Really loving this mystery wrasse my LFS has right now. Its fairly small in size still was wondering if I could keep one for a year. I expect to get a bigger tank in the future of course.

and is 60 dollars a good price?

eatbreakfast
11/11/2014, 07:25 AM
$60 is a really good price, but 30g is too small for a mystery wrasse, but if it is only a temporary residence you may be ok, but often plans to upgrade dont happen for a variety of reasons.

Also, mystery wrasses can be aggressive toward any other wrasses and smaller tankmates.

Fallling
11/11/2014, 12:11 PM
These guys on become pretty aggressive. I wouldn't consider one until you've upgraded. As already mentioned, the upgrade doesn't always happen :)

JeffyT
11/11/2014, 01:03 PM
$60 is a really good price, but 30g is too small for a mystery wrasse, but if it is only a temporary residence you may be ok, but often plans to upgrade dont happen for a variety of reasons.

Also, mystery wrasses can be aggressive toward any other wrasses and smaller tankmates.

dang, i was hoping for a better answer! oh well. i guess im gonna have to go without the mystery wrasse for a bit :[

thank you for taking the time to answer my question!