PDA

View Full Version : Contact information?

lovetoreef
11/11/2014, 09:44 AM
I have some issues with a recent large order and my emails are unreturned and the phone number on your website is going straight to voice mail ... is there a better way to contact you guys?

AquariumSpecialty
11/11/2014, 09:50 AM
I assume you have left voice mails. Mike checks our voice mail so I will get with him on this. Can you call us now or start a chat session on our website? The phones have been ringing off the hook today. Sorry you haven't been able to get us on the phone.

Thanks,

lovetoreef
11/11/2014, 09:53 AM
I did leave a message ... no worries, I may have just got tied up in the fray ... I will start a chat session - thanks Scott ... great service.

it just worried me when the email form and message wasn't returned ... you guys are usually so fast to get back thanks.

lovetoreef
11/11/2014, 10:43 AM
quick update .. Scott was super helpful and was able to clear up the issue quickly .. we have a good plan to resolve the issue ... excellent service as always - thanks guys.

AquariumSpecialty
11/11/2014, 10:45 AM
quick update .. Scott was super helpful and was able to clear up the issue quickly .. we have a good plan to resolve the issue ... excellent service as always - thanks guys.

Thank you kind sir.