PDA

View Full Version : No response from Aquarium Specialty

ReefRockerLive
11/12/2014, 09:23 PM
I purchased an Rlss R10-e back in January, 2013 and had the dc5000 power supply fail on me. I immediately reached out to you guys via phone and left a message with a call back number and haven't heard from anybody. After a week, I tried again and sent a message through your website and still, no answer.

You guys have provided me with excellent service in the past which makes me wonder why I haven't been contacted by any body yet.

I'm in need of a replacement power supply if it can still be purchased.

My order number is: 100019521

Thanks

spartanomega21
11/17/2014, 07:46 PM
I had a radium bulb come in a couple weeks ago broken and i cant reach them either through phone or email... i find it a bit odd as well we cant get ahold of them

ReefRockerLive
11/17/2014, 08:03 PM
I just wanted to update this thread and say that I was immediately contacted by Michael and had a replacement power supply sent the next day.

Thanks for your help Michael.

AquariumSpecialty
11/18/2014, 09:57 AM
I had a radium bulb come in a couple weeks ago broken and i cant reach them either through phone or email... i find it a bit odd as well we cant get ahold of them

Michael has emailed you...over a week ago per my PM that I sent to you this AM. He's had the photo of your broken bulb sitting on his desk for a week or more. I even asked him about the photo the other day.

AS Service
11/18/2014, 10:55 AM
Of course I responded to you. How else would I have gotten the picture of the broken bulb from you? I have been processing the damage claim as I previously informed you and waiting for more stock on the Radium bulbs. They came in yesterday afternoon and your replacement bulb is on the way via UPS Ground.

AS Service
11/18/2014, 10:56 AM
Of course I responded to you. How else would I have gotten the picture of the broken bulb from you? I have been processing the damage claim as I previously informed you and waiting for more stock on the Radium bulbs. They came in yesterday afternoon and your replacement bulb is on the way via UPS Ground.