PDA

View Full Version : Digital Aquatics URGENT HELP

jmowbray
11/13/2014, 06:45 PM
I know this is not there forum but I need many people to see this.

What is going on with them. I call and no one answers any of the three extensions. I send emails and it's now been close to two weeks with no response. I'm having major issues and need their help. Maybe knowledgeable people will be kind enough to help.

I need help BAD. I'm having issues with myreef on my Dell Venue tablet as well as my net module. I was working with Eric in support and him and I were working on a beta version for windows 8 but I can't get a reply out of him now for weeks. I have sent him personally atleast 3 emails I have also resorted to sending another email to the general support email address. I also can't setup my NET module. I have tried resting my Net module connecting it to a wireless gaming adapter, as well as directly to the router. I ran the net detector program and nothing is noticed anywhere. Please help if it's something I have to change on the router or net module please don't hesitate to help. I'm desperate. I need to get my new tank finished before Thanks Giving and I can't fill it until all these issues are fixed and teh tank can be pushed into place.

siokoy
11/22/2014, 12:10 PM
I've had similar issues with my RKE particularly my Net Module, but if you can provide additional detail maybe I can advice you and offer some assistance. The DA support forum is probably the best way to post this question,
I've been a long time customer of DA I own a first gen RKE unit and it's still working up to today. My issue with DA right now is they choose not to build a iOS app and after communicating with them ver email I was told that they will not provide a iOS app for managing their system rather they are pushing for the Archon system for managing their modules. I think it's absolutely BS that they want every customer who owns an RKE system be forced to upgrade to the archon systems. They touted it as the future of controlling and managing you reef tank. I rarely used the net modules interface because it's really slow and I've been using The "mymbilereef" app for many years unfortunately after upgrading my iPad the application was now longer on the App Store and DA will not build an app even though I was told they are in a process to create an iOS app.
Thanks for Nothing DA!

fishgate
11/22/2014, 12:13 PM
How is this a show-stopper? Put it aside and continue the setup.

siokoy
11/22/2014, 12:15 PM
@fishgate - What topic are you responding?

fishgate
11/22/2014, 12:56 PM
"Digital Aquatics URGENT HELP" - from jmowbray - he stated he can't continue without help from D/A. I am asking why as what he is doing is in the "nice to have" category but certainly not something you need to get your tank going.

siokoy
11/22/2014, 03:12 PM
Agree.. Thanks.
It would be great if DA released their own iOS app to replace "mymobilereef"