PDA

View Full Version : New Aquatronica Website

nickjj
11/18/2014, 02:01 PM
It looks as though they have updated their Italian website www.aquatronica.com. My old link www.aquatronica.com/en (for the English version) shows a 404 error with their logo on it. So I guess it will just be a matter of time before it is launched. Thank goodness for Google translate.

I guess it's a step in the right direction.

RobbyG
12/12/2014, 02:33 PM
Well Nick it is a move in the right Direction.
I was told that AQT new USA partner/dealer was going to Italy to start the ball rolling. At this point I don't know what to think, I have not heard from anybody in more than a month, I am not sure if that's because they are really busy or it's an indicator that things are not working out.

Rob

Bui
12/12/2014, 05:03 PM
I went to the Reeapalooza cause they say will give 20% discount on Aquatronica stuff but they don't have any for sale there. He told me to email him what I want and he will have it shipped. Try that multiple time but got no response. Send my equipment in for repair take over a month to have it send back un-repair. I believe they are trying but they don't have the right resource in place right now. I wish they don't over promise and under deliver...Just give me a realistic expectations, that way I know what to expect and wont be disappointed. Hope they learn to take better cares of their existence customer before thinking about expansion.

ReefRescue
12/13/2014, 07:54 AM
Nickjj
I am currently in Italy and we are addressing all the issues that have been discussed in the past few months. With respect to the website Its a very interesting situation that the website works from here in Italy but not from the USA and we are addressing this issue on Mon with our host here in Italy.

RobbyG
As promised I will let you know the details of how everything will pan out after I am completely done here.

Bui
I believe that I contacted you on Sunday the day after, with respect to your controller that was dropped off at reefapalooza. The challenge was that you have multiple phone numbers to be reached And I offered on numerous occasions to drop the unit off personally to make sure that the problem was resolved that was not suitable for you. And finally the unit was shipped to you at no cost to you even though I found no defect and still replaced the power plug due to the complaint received from you.
With respect to the equipment you needed as I mentioned I wont have anything available till the end of Jan in US. If you need immediately it could be shipped directly from Italy but I cannot honor the %20 discount that was offered to you personally by myself for existing customers who visited me at the booth. In any case I apologize for the misunderstanding and I also do not receive any text msgs on the company number while I am in Italy so it would have to be through email as I just checked with my contact and the last few correspondence from you was received through text.

To Everyone
This is not going to be a process that will happen over night. But I can assure you all that it will. There are a lot of very complicated logistics that are being worked out to prevent all the previous problems that we have had in the past.

Thanks for your support.

nickjj
12/13/2014, 09:01 AM
I have to say that Ashkan has been in touch with me regarding the software updates that I have been testing on my system. I'm currently running a beta version 3.0 on my controller and providing detailed feedback to make sure it is ready. So far each beta release is an improvement on the previous.

Also with regard to the website make sure your web develpers check that the javascript multilingual program is working properly. This 404 page comes from your site looking at the page source code but I believe there is an issue with your language selecting scripts which is detected from the browser.

ReefRescue
12/13/2014, 10:26 AM
yes nick
thats what I suspect as well but here in Italy nothing happens during the weekend other then us going around the clock since I got here, so hopefully monday all should be good with the site.

RobbyG
12/15/2014, 12:24 PM
The website seems to be working, this is a really good sign :D
I never even knew AQT sold protein skimmers! I really like the look of the design, has anyone on the forum used one?

RobbyG
12/15/2014, 12:26 PM
Nickjj
RobbyG
As promised I will let you know the details of how everything will pan out after I am completely done here.

No problem, good luck with the mission. I know what it's like over there, as you said on weekends the whole country stops running :eek2:

Gino555
12/15/2014, 02:15 PM
I don`t know,..... but for me site working partially now ( when I hit Product they send me to Aquariology, then I hit Aquariology and got the same 404 . And I did`n see any support and download section. Said under constraction also for another also. Only difference I can see English version.

ReefRescue
12/15/2014, 02:59 PM
Gino555
Is that as of now because if you try Aquatronica.com/us/
Should be fine
Would you pls test and let me know
Thanks
Ashkan

Gino555
12/15/2014, 03:02 PM
hi, Ashkan
Aquatronica.com/us/
Doesn`t work----404 message

ReefRescue
12/15/2014, 03:24 PM
Gino555
Does the Aquatronica.com without the U.S. Extension give you the same error?

Gino555
12/15/2014, 07:47 PM
Aquatronica.com is working but very slow opening and as I mention early today some pages come with 404, or under construction sign.

RobbyG
12/17/2014, 12:04 PM
Gino that's expected, it does take a lot of work to build a new website. They are progressing very fast now and that's great! I heard from Ashkan and things are looking really good for the future.

Rob