PDA

View Full Version : apex

BOBHILT
12/06/2014, 04:19 PM
Hey, I want to link apex to LG Verizon tablet. display stopped working so I can't retrieve code,don't have. Computer. To link,is it possible?

Thanks

slief
12/06/2014, 05:35 PM
If you know the IP address and port number of your Apex, type your ip address:port in the top url bar and hit enter. That should get you into the native Apex web interface. It should look something like 192.168.1.225:2000

If you have access to Fusion, that would be an alternate method. Ideally you would have fusion setup so you can access it anywhere from any web enabled device. In addition to Fusion, I also have port fowarding and dynamic DNS setup so I can access my Apex from both Fusion as well as the native Apex web interface from anywhere. I also have the Apex app setup on my iphone and ipad so I can access it from either of those while I am out and about or in the house.

BOBHILT
12/06/2014, 08:21 PM
I went to fusion web.but its asking. For token number

slief
12/06/2014, 11:35 PM
I went to fusion web.but its asking. For token number

You need to enable Fusion in the Apex settings page and get the token id. This is done via the native Apex web interface. Use the method I mentioned above with the Apex IP address. If you don't know the IP, you should be able to log in to your DSL router and see the IP address it's using. These instructions will guide you the rest of the way.
http://www.neptunesystems.com/downloads/docs/afqs.pdf