PDA

View Full Version : New reefer here

DaveRaz
12/09/2014, 12:21 AM
I am new to the hobby and looking for some frags to get started. Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling any locally. My goal is LPS and zoa tank. Also looking to buy an anemone.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

ProjectPate
12/26/2014, 06:49 PM
I am new to the hobby and looking for some frags to get started. Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling any locally. My goal is LPS and zoa tank. Also looking to buy an anemone.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

I'm taking down my tank and have some coral left. I have one thing of yellow and pink zoas, 4 Florida ricordia, and an oulophyllia frag at least 3" wide. Also some small sps frags that are hardy as well as two black clown fish.

DaveRaz
12/26/2014, 09:11 PM
I'm taking down my tank and have some coral left. I have one thing of yellow and pink zoas, 4 Florida ricordia, and an oulophyllia frag at least 3" wide. Also some small sps frags that are hardy as well as two black clown fish.

I would love to come by if possible. I have a 3 month old tank that needs some life. I'm on a budget but perhaps we can make a deal on some or all of your remaining livestock? Thanks for the reply.

PS- I wonder if I can add the two black clowns with the Two juveniles I have now?

ProjectPate
12/27/2014, 12:32 AM
I'd be more than willing to do a bundle deal for all the livestock that I have left. Unfortunately I don't have people over because of personal reasons, but I would be more than glad to get pics of everything the best I can and send to you.
If you have the Orange ocellaris or percula juvenile clowns, these black clowns may become aggressive towards them. I've heard of instances of different breeds of clowns being aggressive towards one another.

DaveRaz
12/27/2014, 09:40 AM
I appreciate it! Pics would be great. And prices it I were to buy individually. After I bit of research i am pretty sure you are right regarding the clowns. My email is davidnrasmussen@yahoo.com

Please list a bundle price and individual. Thanks so much.
Dave

Tyler1993
01/12/2015, 02:16 PM
I have a couple of LPS frags if your still looking?

DaveRaz
01/12/2015, 02:27 PM
I have a couple of LPS frags if your still looking?

Thanks for the reply. Please send details and prices to davidnrasmussen AT YAHOO.com.

Thanks in advance in helping me get some life in this glass box!

Rural
03/04/2015, 02:28 PM
Some zoas here, and some gsp. Are you still looking?

rblackdvm
04/13/2015, 02:07 PM
Some zoas here, and some gsp. Are you still looking?
Still have any corals available?

OneReef
06/10/2015, 08:32 PM
If you have Facebook, there are lots of people selling coral in Memphis on the 'Memphis Area Reef Society' group page. You can search the name on Facebook.

DaveRaz
06/11/2015, 02:39 AM
Thank you!