PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Dual Home Reef

cubiclewarrior
12/14/2014, 10:56 AM
Just picked up the Hurricane Dual Home Ref setup and I am very happy.

I was so sick of lugging drinking water from the store and RODI from the LFS.

I now have clean drinking water going to my fridge / ice maker and also RODI to my top off for my reef tank. The fridge has decent pressure with the pump they include and it doesn't take very long to fill a glass or a cooking pot. I double checked it with a TDS meter and I am getting zero TDS.

This system has 2 lines one for drinking water and one for RODI and its all labeled and easy to install.

I would strongly suggest getting one of these setups if your in the market.

Clean water for your family and your fish!

Hotwired
12/28/2014, 04:57 PM
Where did u get it and if you don't mind hows the cost/quality compare to other mainstream brands like BRS.

cubiclewarrior
01/03/2015, 10:12 PM
Where did u get it and if you don't mind hows the cost/quality compare to other mainstream brands like BRS.

I got it from the sponsor this post is under... air water ice

I would consider them a mainstream brand they have been around for a long time and its hard to beat their price for what your getting when you use a discount code!

Aaron143
01/16/2015, 02:08 AM
Air Water Ice is a great brand. Been using them for years and highly recommend them. Actually just bought another RODI system from them last month.

Cabo2008
02/08/2015, 06:57 PM
Yep, they're top notch. Every RODI system I've bought (and there's been a few from moving and such), I've picked up from them.