PDA

View Full Version : Did not receive all items

takayan
12/19/2014, 08:21 PM
Your shipment did not include all items I ordered.
I sent you two emails a couple days ago, but I have not heard anything from you. That's why I post it here. How can I reach you?

takayan
12/27/2014, 04:05 PM
I'm very disappointed your customer service. I did not receive more than $100 items and also no reply to me.

AquariumSpecialty
01/05/2015, 11:54 AM
Please PM your order number so we can take a look for you.

takayan
01/13/2015, 03:22 PM
Sent PM

AquariumSpecialty
01/16/2015, 09:25 AM
It looks like you reached out to us at the end of December to let us know that you were still missing your second Frag Station 10. We reviewed the hard copy of your order as well as or inventory and verified that you were missing it. It was shipped out to you via USPS Priority mail December 30th and the post office is showing that it was delivered to the address on the order on January 2nd. Please double check that you have received this shipment and if you need the tracking number for reference, I am re-posting it to your account on our website and can also emailed and/or send it to you as a PM if you would like.

Please let us know if there is anything else we need to do to resolve this for you, but it looks like the problem was addressed as soon as it was brought to our attention.